For more information, contact SeedCommittee@hcmga.org
Save the date: January 27, 2018, for the first annual Central Indiana Gardeners Social and Seed Swap at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds.
Purpose of Committee
Every gardener has extra seeds that often never get used. Bring them to our seed swap, and take home some new seeds. Even if you don’t have any seeds to share, you’re still invited. There will be plenty of seeds for everyone. Join us for an afternoon of meeting other gardeners and chatting about all things green and growing.
How it works:
- Show up with seeds to swap (labeled in envelopes or bags).
- Swap your seeds with other gardeners.
- Have fun, try new varieties.
- Socialize with other gardeners. Share and gain knowledge while making new friends.
- Any extra seeds from the event shall be donated to the seed library.
History of Committee
This committee was formed in the gardening season of 2017.
Committee chairs: Shelli Broadbent and Jenny Lambert